tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Miren Urkijo" <mi...@tinieblas.com>
Subject Re: help with locale or language.
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:57:28 GMT
Fron the data base i load one xml with this info:
<sn_composicioninformacion>
<metadatosinformacion_texto><![CDATA[URDUÑA-ORDUÑA]]></metadatosinformacion_texto>
</sn_composicioninformacion>

the xml encoding is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>

i pass this xml across one xslt that the encondig is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
        <xsl:output method="html" version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"
indent="yes" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

>From the database to the xml is well (URDUÑA-ORDUÑA) but when tomcat shows
the page appears:
URDU?A-ORDU?A

this runs well with my 4.1.30 tomcat but with tomcat 5 into the suse 10 it
runs bad

can anybody helps me?
thanks