tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Morgan" <Lee.Mor...@sercoassurance.com>
Subject Tomcat sample initial context for jboss
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:52:05 GMT
Does anyone have a sample initial context setup that works with jboss
external?  Do I need to create a resource for the context that will be
performing the JNDI lookup in the conf/server.xml file?  I have read
all
the docs and scoured the net but cannot find a solution.

*****Disclaimer************
privileged material; it  is for the intended addressee(s) only.  If
you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose
such information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free
from viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the originator and do
not necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this e-mail shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Serco Group plc.  Registered in England and Wales.  No: 2048608
Registered Office:  Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY, United Kingdom.
*****End Disclaimer********