tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Developer Developer <devquesti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with web.xml generated from RAD and from Ecplise.
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:06:13 GMT
Thanks everybody for the reply.
 As some of you have figured itout RAD is - Rational Application Developer,
i.e latest version of WSAD.
 As far as my problem is concered, I solved it. Tomcat (5.5) does not
support 2.4 V of the servlet. When I changed the version of servlet to 2.2 (
using DTD) then it worked fine.
 Sorry for not replaying earlier.
  Thanks all again.