tomcat-users mailing list archives

From 梁炳場 <pc.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to open Tomcat Manager?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:38:27 GMT
I have server.xml, no resource-env-ref nor manager.xml
My context.xml is within meta-inf directory.

The problem still persists.
Can I confine the prompt of username and password of JDBCRealm to
certain directory only?

such as
http://localhost:8080/welcome.jsp, does not prompt
http://localhost:8080/erp, prompt