tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Asad Habib <aha...@engin.umich.edu>
Subject RE: Illegal Field Name Error
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:01:12 GMT
Hello. Here is the code for registration.RegistrationTypeAction

package registration;

import javax.servlet.http.*;
import org.apache.struts.action.*;

public class RegistrationTypeAction extends Action {
    public ActionForward execute (ActionMapping mapping,
 			         ActionForm form,
 			         HttpServletRequest request,
 			         HttpServletResponse response)
                               throws Exception {
       String patronType = request.getParameter("patronType");
       if (patronType == null) {
          return (mapping.findForward("missing-registration-type"));
       }
    }
}

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.