tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Georges <Bruno.Geor...@glencore.com>
Subject Re: Version?
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:29:46 GMT
Swanthe

If you want to access this information at runtime, I suggest you have a
look at the following class:

org.apache.catalina.cluster.ClusterMemberInfo

The method you could use is:

public String getServerVersion() {
        return(Globals.SERVER_INFO);
}

Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Bruno Georges

Glencore International AG
Tel. +41 41 709 3204
Fax +41 41 709 3000

|         |           "Swanthe         |
|         |           Lindgren"        |
|         |           <swanthe.lindgren|
|         |           @ucr.uu.se>      |
|         |           17.10.05 09:54   |
|         |           "Tomcat Users    |
|         |           List"            |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      <users@tomcat.apache.org>
                                    |
  |        cc:
                              |
  |        Subject: Version?
                              |

  |Distribute:

  |Personal?               |-------|

  |                        | [ ] x |

How do I find out which version of Tomcat I'm running?

//Swanthe

LEGAL DISCLAIMER. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly
confidential and they may not be used or disclosed by someone who is not a
named recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying
to this email inserting the word "misdirected" as the message and delete this
e-mail from your system.