tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mauricio Fernandez A." <mfaconta...@ono.com>
Subject RE: session problem
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:12:15 GMT
David, try this:

In Servlet:  request.getSession().setAttribute("my","abc");

In jsp:      String myString =
(String)request.getSession().getAttribute("my");

Mauricio Fernández A.
Ingeniero de Sistemas
U. Aut├│noma de Manizales

-----Mensaje original-----
De: David Won [mailto:wxhjava@yahoo.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 21 octubre, 2005 7:21
Para: users@tomcat.apache.org
Asunto: session problem

I developed a very simple project, there is a jsp page and a servlet.

In servlet: session.setAttribute("my","abc");

In jsp: String mystring = (String) session.getAttribute("my");

This project works perfect in one of my PC, but when I deployed it to
another PC, "mystring" in jsp always gets a null from the session.

The tomcat version in both PC are exactly same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

David