tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mauricio Fernandez A." <mfaconta...@ono.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat webapps problem.
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:51:05 GMT
> But as those jar files are specific to this application, so they should
not be placed in shared/lib folder.

Do you have any good reason to place the jar files in other location than
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/<appname>/WEB-INF/lib?

You are saying that jar files are specific to the application so I won´t put
they on a different location.

But here you can find the classloader process:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/class-loader-howto.html

Mauricio Fernández A.
Ingeniero de Sistemas
U. Autónoma de Manizales