tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charles P. Killmer" <charl...@netgaintechnology.com>
Subject Tracking
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:04:43 GMT
I have a bunch of JSP files that all instantiate a single class file.
Is there a way for the class file to log which file called it and
ideally from which line the call was made?

My bigger problem is that I am using Connection pooling.  And if I don't
close every connection when I am down with it, the server stops
responding.  Restart Tomcat and everything is back to normal.  Is there
a setting to have Tomcat close all connections for me when a request
finishes?

Thank you for any thoughts.

Charles