tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony Smith" <anthony.sm...@fedex.com>
Subject Tomcat/Apache/ModJK
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:55:34 GMT
I have 2 tomcat instances running on two different boxes and one apache
box. I just updated my workers.properties file to load balance between
the two. Here is my problem. On one of the tomcat boxes, I have not even
loaded the webapp yet. If I have load balancing, why does my app always
show up if it only exists on one box. Is Tomcat/Apache/ModJK clever
enough to figure it out, or so I probably still have it configured to
communicate between one Apache and one Tomcat?

Anthony Smith