tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Gaunt" <SGa...@emeraldinsight.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk2 under heavy load
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:50:14 GMT
HI

We are using IIS with JBoss 4.01(tomcat 5)
What verion of tomcat are you using??

We are using windows 2003 servres, with 4G ram.  JVM is 1.42 and we allocate 1.4G of ram to
it when running Jboss.

These are my property files, Can you see anything wrong??

 worker.insight.port=8009
        worker.insight.type=ajp13
        worker.insight.cachesize=200

        # worker.insight.cache_timeout=60
        # worker.insight.recycle_timeout=60
        worker.insight.socket_keepalive=1
        worker.insight.socket_timeout=60

        # if the "retries" value is greater than three,
        # there will be a pause of 100 ms between each retry
        # so this would be a good value if your average response
        # time is 1.7 seconds:
        worker.insight.retries=20

        Property for tomcat

        <Connector port="8009" address="${jboss.bind.address}"
        enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0" minProcessors="75"
        maxProcessors="200" protocol="AJP/1.3"/>