tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: mapping multiple paths to one context
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:09:46 GMT
> From: Chandrasekar Krishnan [mailto:krishnan@research.rutgers.edu]
> Subject: mapping multiple paths to one context
>
> The trouble is I can't specify the path attribute in the two options
> described above.

The path is derived from the name of the .xml file in
conf/Catalina/localhost, so you should be able to just name them
path1.xml and path2.xml (or path1#app.xml and path2#app.xml, if you want
to include the app name).  Grain of salt: I haven't actually tried
this...

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.