tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Problems with web.xml generated from RAD and from Ecplise.
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:13:31 GMT
> From: Bovy, Stephen J [mailto:STEPHEN.Bovy@ca.com]
> Subject: RE: Problems with web.xml generated from RAD and
> from Ecplise.
>
> What is RAD, is it a free eclipse plug in ??

Check the archives for this thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200510.mbox/browse

I especially liked Frank Z's comments:

"A bug in RAD?!?  Surely you jest!

"Ahem.

"<ComicBookGuy>RAD... Worst... IDE... EVER!</ComicBookGuy>

"(Unfortunately, I may have no choice but to use it soon... it's the
'standard' at my company, but I've been able to resist thus far.  I can
only hope my luck continues that way).

"--
"Frank W. Zammetti
"Founder and Chief Software Architect
"Omnytex Technologies"

What I don't understand is if Frank's the founder and architect of his
company, why is he being forced to use something so ill-liked?  Is the
tail wagging the dog?  Enquiring minds, etc...

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.