tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: 5.5.9 admin interface - get where?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:51:49 GMT
> From: Christoph Kukulies [mailto:kuku@www.kukulies.org]
> Subject: 5.5.9 admin interface - get where?
>
> I'm trying to download jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9-admin.zip from somewhere.
> It seems that the archive of apache.org is unreachable.

Tomcat is in the process of moving to its own Apache project, rather
than being a sub-project of Jakarta.  Looks like not all the web pages
have been redirected yet.  You can find the 5.5.9 downloads here:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.9/bin/

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.