tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: dynamical class loading
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:16:12 GMT
this is a complex answer that *probably* only the Tomcat devs can answer of someone knowledgable
about the JVM and class loaders, so don't expect too many users to answer.

i believe from my limited knowledge that you cannot reload single classes in a tomcat web
application as a whole class loader is associated with a web application. i believe the problem
is more to do with the JVM although I *believe* WebLogic manages it. perhaps if a dev has
time to explain they will.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055