tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [5.5.9] Excessive jk INFO log msgs "connection timeout reached"
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:24:27 GMT
Hi,

looks like jk is using commons logging, you'll have better success using a log4j or commons-logging
properties configuration to set the threshold to ERROR. you may be able to do that in jk's
config files too, i am sure there is an error level setting. check out the jk docs.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474