tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tod Thomas <ttho...@chubb.com>
Subject M4 Getting Started - Problem copying war file
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:30:10 GMT
My j2:quickstart keeps failing with the following message:

Warning: Could not find file
/myhome/.maven/repository/myprojectgroup/wars/myportal-1.0.war to copy.

I've set all the ./build.properties mentioned in the Getting Started
page.  I just did a clean install of Tomcat 5.5.12 and am using the
latest Jetspeed I picked up from subversion this morning.

I did maven allClean allBuild which worked fine and then followed with
j2:quickstart after starting the prod version of hsqldb.  Any ideas on
what I might have done wrong?

Thanks.