tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory Exception
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:12:20 GMT
Most probably you webapp is not freeing some ressources when unloaded.
This is always a tricky problem to solve.
The easiest way it to use some profiling tool, then touch you web.xml
until you get a outofmemory. When this happens
use to profiling tool to track where memory is lost. That is what has
reference to memory consuming live objects.

I know it's a pain in the ass ;)