tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Johnson <pe...@wizardslair.net>
Subject Re: Systems Architecture Pros and Cons
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:08:02 GMT

> And you did :-) I'm sorry if my reply sounded grumpy (did it?). I guess
> I misinterpreted your intention for open discussion.

No wasn't grumpy I was a little frustrated as the discussion had gone
off the bat from the beginning :(

> The reason why I said two TCs is, well, it would be nice to have configs ready and tested
for clustering. Without clustering TCs I don't think you can a cluster wide session. That
would mean no load balancing as well.

This raises an interesting question, is there a known physical or
practical limit to how many Tomcat instances can / should be in a single
cluster? ... Yoav?