tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Björn König <bjoern.koe...@mpluss.de>
Subject Manage a context via JMX
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:15:52 GMT
Hello,

i'm using jmx to access the tomcat 5.5 server. I succeeded in retrieving a
list of context mbeans. My problem is that the context-mbean doesn't contain
any information about the availability of a context, the context description
and number of sessions. I tried to get the original context object via the
managedResource property of the mbean, but it doesn't work. It might be
because I'm using a JmxMbeanServerConnection stead of a MbeanServer object.

Does any one know, how to get this information about a context via JMX?

Thanks!
Bjoern