tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Newbee question on servlet and html - Really frustated with this problem.
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 03:28:13 GMT
Two questions...

(1) Does your servlet implement a doPost() method?  Since you are
POSTing the form, you need to do that.

(2) Is there a typo in your form there?  I see:

<form method=3D"POST" action=3D"BeerSelect">

That's not proper... my guess is you want:

<form method="3DPOST" action="3DBeerSelect">

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect