tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: SessionListener invoked sometimes and not others
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:48:33 GMT
My web app has two servlets. One JSF Faces servlet and another servlet
for processing AJAX requests from javascript. I want to know when the
app starts and when the app is done. Is the only way to do this is to
have a ServletContextListener listening to both those servlets? On the
first one, I get resources and on the last one being cleaned up, I
destroy the resources. I guess this works. I just wish I had access to
the app lifecycle.
thanks,
dean