tomcat-users mailing list archives

From peter thesing <pete...@xs4all.nl>
Subject apache question
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:36:43 GMT
Hi All.

Perhaps has this question answered in previous mails but i could not
find it. I would like to put this question to the list...
At home i have 2 webservers running . the one of my partner (iis) on
port 80 and mine at port 8000. I would like to continue with Apache2
because it supports php. perl and so on and i have build my website
around it. What i want to do is to include java server applets using
jakarta tomcat but without disabling Apache2.

Can this be done and if so how?

What additional configuration needs to be done to let's say httpd.conf
Thanks in advance

Peter

ps

since apache has no means, that i can discover, to answer  this
technical question perhaps someone on the list can direct me to the
proper way
Thanks
;P