tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hubner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject http connector secure="true"
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:35:09 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to have one connector on tomcat open with secure="true" with
out it being SSL or https. I just want request.isSecure() return true.
This is the setup for the connector :

  <Connector port="9020"

               debug="99" connectionTimeout="20000"

               disableUploadTimeout="true" secure="true" scheme="http"  />

The port is opened with out errors, but does never return anything, and
I see no errors in my log.
Am I missing out on something or is this a bug ?, It works fine with
tomcat 4.1.x.

Any suggestions ?
thanx
-reynir@hugsmidjan.is