tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "fix" <newslett...@pczone.be>
Subject RE: mod_jk2 under heavy load
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:15:06 GMT
Hi

We also had problems with performance using mod_jk2 under heavy load,
because we are using apache2, we used mod_proxy instead and now are
redirecting the requests to the default http listener.
We are using (debian) linux with tomcat 4_1.

Bjorn

Bjorn Monnens (software developer)
visit me   @ http://www.pczone.be
contact me @ fix@pczone.be