tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Bright" <Peter.Bri...@orbian.com>
Subject RE: Multi-part response
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:51:41 GMT
Will a browser accept unsolicited images?

Until the browser has parsed the HTML it doesn't know it wants the
images.  Will trying to give them to it anyway actually work?  Or will
it just say "what the hell are these images, I haven't asked for them.
I'll just ignore them"?

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.
Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email