tomcat-users mailing list archives

From TK <tkch...@gmail.com>
Subject Server Access Log and Request Information
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:43:50 GMT
Hi,
I am looking for ways to associate each object recorded in the log file with
the corresponding page requested. Say, for example,
 Page A contains objects p, q, r, s
Page B contains onjects x, y, z
 Requests for pages A & B, and objects p, q, r, s, x, y & z will be recorded
in log file.
 How could I identify p, q, r, s are embedded objects for page A while x, y,
z are embedded objects for page B?
 By doing so, I hope I could construct a user - accessed pages/objects
table.
 Thanks in advance for any advice and comments.
  Cheers,
TK