tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andy gordon <efha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FileLogger setting in server.xml?
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 07:04:52 GMT
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/logger.html

Setting it up according to your requirements in 5.5 is easy as Tomcat has moved ahead and
uses log4J. If yours is a new installation, any reason why you aren't using 5.5.x?

Satish Talim <satish.talim@gmail.com> wrote:
I am a newbie and my first post here.

I am using Apache 1.3.33 and Tomcat 5.0.28.
I want to redirect my stderr and stdout messages to a file in my application
context, rather than the standard catalina.out. What changes do I need to do
in my server.xml file? All help appreciated.