tomcat-users mailing list archives

From cory ng <cory80...@yahoo.com>
Subject HTTP 500 Error.
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:46:30 GMT
Hello! I know this is a general error and I tried
numerous scenarios of registering and unregistering
componenets and dlls and restarts of the tomcat apache
service. I tried changing some code in some jsp files.
The error is referring to a jasper exception and a
class cast exception. Attached is the error I receive
int he web site word for word. I googled for answers
but I'n not seeing anything related. If anyone has
encountered or seen this before. Can you please point
me in the right direction. This error is generated
when I click on a print preview button to display a
report. I will investigate more. Any information will
be appreciated. Thank you.

http://farechase.yahoo.com