tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andy gordon <efha...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Undeploy/Deploy problem
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:22:39 GMT
Alllistair,

If you don't mind providing a clarifcation, becuase when I looked at the definition of antijarlocking
there is another attribute called antiResourceLocking whose definition is as follows and seems
to be exactly the problem Jan is experiencing.

antiResourceLocking definition from 5.5 server config reference says
 "If true, Tomcat will prevent any file locking. This will significantly impact startup time
of applications, but allows full webapp hot deploy and undeploy on platforms or configurations
where file locking can occur. If not specified, the default value is false."
Thank you in advance for contrasting the difference.

- andy

Allistair Crossley <Allistair.Crossley@QAS.com> wrote:

> [...]

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474

Disclaimer: The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged.
action and avoid troubling you further. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender. QAS Limited has the right lawfully to record, monitor and inspect messages
between its employees and any third party. Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision
as QAS Limited deems to be necessary in order to protect its information, its interests and
its reputation.