tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "A.Mohan" <amohan_3...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject How to create a website in apache-tomcat-5.5.12
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 04:07:37 GMT
Hi All
      Im new to this group .
i had some doubts regarding my subject(mail)

i had developed a web application named myDomain under webapps dir
So far my development i used to call the application in tomcat
like http://localhost:8080/myDomain
Now i want it to be deployed in www server so that i can call it simply
www.myDomain.com that is also tomcat server.

What could i do for it , simply i want to create a domain in tomcat
how can i create , i struggled to found out the soln
 help me out -- please

Thanks
Mohan