tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Won <>
Subject Re: session problem
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:36:53 GMT
Hi Tim,
My project suddenly works today, I am really confused about this problem.
As for your solution, I always use the same PC's browser to access the problem-PC's project,
so I guess this has nothing to do with the browser in that PC, right?
Thank you very much.

Tim Funk <> wrote:
Cookies might be blocked on the other pc's browser

David Won wrote:
> I developed a very simple project, there is a jsp page and a servlet.
> In servlet: session.setAttribute("my","abc");
> In jsp: String mystring = (String) session.getAttribute("my");
> This project works perfect in one of my PC, but when I deployed it to another PC, "mystring"
in jsp always gets a null from the session.
> The tomcat version in both PC are exactly same.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
> David

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: