tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Won <wxhj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: session problem
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:36:53 GMT
Hi Tim,

My project suddenly works today, I am really confused about this problem.

As for your solution, I always use the same PC's browser to access the problem-PC's project,
so I guess this has nothing to do with the browser in that PC, right?

Thank you very much.

David

Tim Funk <funkman@joedog.org> wrote:
Cookies might be blocked on the other pc's browser

-Tim

David Won wrote:
> I developed a very simple project, there is a jsp page and a servlet.
>
> In servlet: session.setAttribute("my","abc");
>
> In jsp: String mystring = (String) session.getAttribute("my");
>
> This project works perfect in one of my PC, but when I deployed it to another PC, "mystring"
in jsp always gets a null from the session.