tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Won <wxhj...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: session problem
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:31:34 GMT
Hi Mauricio,

It is really weired that after 2 weeks failuer, this morning it works! I did not change a
single code but it works now. Also I did not change any system configuration related with
network and any other enviorenment. Yesterday the session did not work, now because it works
I even cannot try your solution, but I will try your code if the problem comes up again in
the future.

Could you tell me if you have encountered this similar problem before?

Thank you so much!

David

"Mauricio Fernandez A." <mfacontacto@ono.com> wrote:
David, try this:

In Servlet: request.getSession().setAttribute("my","abc");

In jsp: String myString =
(String)request.getSession().getAttribute("my");

Mauricio Fernández A.
Ingeniero de Sistemas
U. Aut├│noma de Manizales