tomcat-users mailing list archives

From brown wrap <gra...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Newbie Installation Question
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:42:32 GMT

Yes, I read Running.txt Here is my start line by hand:

[groot@coda 5.5.12]# /usr/local/tomcat/bin/startup.sh
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/local/tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/local/tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/local/tomcat/temp
Using JRE_HOME:       /export/00/java/jdk1.5.0_05/

--- "Caldarale, Charles R"
<Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> wrote:

> > From: brown wrap [mailto:gramos@yahoo.com]
> > Subject: RE: Newbie Installation Question
> >
> > OK, I downloaded the binary. My error is
> different,
> > but it still does not start up:
>
> Did you read RUNNING.txt?  Where did you install
> Tomcat?  How are you
> trying to run it?
>
>  - Chuck
>

> THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR
> OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY
> MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended
> recipient. If you
> received this in error, please contact the sender
> and delete the e-mail

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help@tomcat.apache.org

Sign: Day old sushi, half off.