tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sara Hugh <sarah_662...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Please help. My self-signed client cert got rejected by tomcat server.
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:09:03 GMT
Thank you Dennis for reply!
I just fixed it. I post here in case some people might
have the same problem as mine.
   Since my self-signed ca has been imported into java
security cacerts.jks file, I added truststoreFile and
truststorePass in the <Connector></Connector> in the
conf/server.xml. Now it works. It sounds easy, but it
has caused me two nights.

good luck to anyone of you.
-Sara