tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Franke <mfra...@evendi.de>
Subject classloader hirarchy
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:27:04 GMT
Hello all,

I had a little problem yesterday placing a lib in CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib/ and
the webapp did not find it because of the problem that not all necessary libs
were placed in that directory.

Those missing libs lived somewhere else in the "classloader-tree".

Do I have a chance to see somehow which libs/classes being loaded at which
stage? Ok, I could look inside the different directorys, but maybe I have
a chance to see some overview in the manager and not having to search
a lot of directorys.

Other question, where will those error messages go when libs cannot be
fully loaded, my catalina.out was somehow clean..

regards,
Marcus