tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christoph P. Kukulies" <k...@kukulies.org>
Subject where do the access and error logs go
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:53:34 GMT
I installed 5.5.9 and in the course of debugging some opencms
stuff I'm wondering where access and error logs go when
the jk connector is used - that is, when tomcat fulfills the
request.

Then I would not expect the error caused by an inaccessible resource
to be logged in apache2\logs but rather in ..\jakarta...\logs.

But there I only can see stdout and stderror logs of the day which
only seem to log server startup and shutdown.

Do I have to enable logging separately?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_kukulies.org