tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dola Woolfe <dolac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Suppress "Connection reset by peer: socket write error".
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:17:18 GMT
Hi Bill,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for the delay in my
reply!

I'm using standalong Tomcat 5.5 listening on port 80.
I'm using jdk 1.5 on WinXP. I'm not using any special
logging. I'm running Tomcat in a console, simply by
typing "startup" in tomcat/bin.

What I don't want happening is for the "Connection
reset by peer: socket write error" to be displayed in
the console window.

Given this detailed information, would you mind
refining your recommendation?

Thank you very much in advance,

Dola Chin