tomcat-users mailing list archives

From krux mania <kruxma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: silent install of Tomcat
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:11:30 GMT
Hi Marcus,
Silent installation also referred to as batch installation is the process where the install
takes place without presenting any dialogs to the user. The user input is put into a properties
file and the installation takes it from there.

vivek

Marcus Franke <mfranke@evendi.de> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 10:36:55AM -0700, krux mania wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to install tomcat 5.0.28 silently for my application. Can this be done.
>
> If this issue has been previously discussed please send me a pointer to the message.

What do you mean with silent installation?

Marcus

--

Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not
stopped.