tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André <andrecom...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Error: Connection was refused when attempting to contact 127.0.0.1
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:24:11 GMT
Hi people!

I'm facing this error with my Tomcat (version 4.0.6) on Debian.
It seems that is everything ok: I can access the JSP
and servlets examples, the tomcat docs and others
without any errors.
The problem occurs when I attempt to run an
application called maca_ad_web.war, that is available
at http://maca.sourceforge.net.
I put the war file on the webapps folder; then  I
start tomcat (startup.sh); so, the folder maca_ad_web
is created. So, when I put the URL
 http://127.0.0.1:8080/maca_ad_web

I received the error listed.
Someone can help me?

André Thiago.

Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/