tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andy gordon <efha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting environment variables in server.xml.
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 01:02:57 GMT
if you are using 5.5x you can look at the mbean with jmxproxy which is part of the manager
app.

David Kerber <dckerber@verizon.net> wrote:Nope, never heard of that one. I'll see if
I can figure out how to get
at that type.

andy gordon wrote:

>David,
>
>Just in case you haven't done this yet, have you checked to see if the environment variable
shows up as a catalina:type=Environment MBean? if so you should be able to access it. Hope
this helps.