tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Victor Star <tom...@victorstar.com>
Subject Jakarta Isapi Redirector on x64 Windows 2003 server / IIS 6.0
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:30:50 GMT
Hi guys,

I've been using different versions of Tomcat for a few years now. All on windows machines.
Used to get IIS and Tomcat working together with Jakarta Isapi Redirector.
Now I'm setting up a new server that runs on x64 flavor of Windows 2003 server, Intel CPU.
Spent half day but can't make it work. Tried both manual installation and automatic windows
installer. Allowed isapi_redirector.dll in Web Service Extensions, created Jakarta virtual
folder,
opened up all permissions. Still Jakarta ISAPI Filter somes up as red / not loaded status.
No error
messages anywhere. I've found and tried x64 AMD build of this dll - this one doesn't work
either,
but complains about not liking Intel - asks for AMD...

I'm wondering if someone made this working: IIS 6.0/Tomcat 5.5 on x64 intel, windows 2003
64-bit
edition?

Thanks!

--
Best regardz,
 Victor

***
Five out of four people have trouble with fractions.