tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "GB Developer" <gb107...@globallyboundless.com>
Subject RE: Unsubscribe DON'T WORK!
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:12:46 GMT
I have an idea, perhaps it's correct.

It looks like a mail server admin has got their spam filter cranked past
"MAX".

>From your returned email:

> 			The Postfix program

> asf.osuosl.org[140.211.166.49]
>     said: 552 spam score (7.0) exceeded threshold

So your 'unsubscribe me' message is being bounced back to you, because the
mailserver at asf.osuosl.org thinks it's spam.  That is: the unsubscribe
message is never getting to the tomcat-user list server.

Hmm.. 'asf' sounds like maybe an "Apache Software Foundation" mirror?   So
is this a mirror problem?

Or is it the Postfix program at host galadriel.portugalmail.pt?

Maybe it's not the asf.osuosl.org server, but your own mailserver.

Who knows how to read mailserver spew?