tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ritchie Gillam" <gill...@halifax.ca>
Subject Getting this error when trying to generate a graphic
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:18:46 GMT
javax.servlet.ServletException: /data0/apps/java/jdk1.5.0_02/jre/lib/sparc/libawt.so: ld.so.1:
/data0/apps/java/jdk1.5.0_02/bin/java: fatal: libmlib_image.so: open failed: No such file
or directory
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:846)

All I am trying to do is run this Dashboard application that basically dynamically generates
graphic files based on data from a database.    I am running this successfully on the other
Sun Solaris 9 box (identical environment) yet on this new Production server with the same
version of Tomcat (5.5.7) I get this error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ritchie Gillam
Programmer Analyst, Information Services, Halifax Regional Municipality
Email: gillamr@halifax.ca
Phone: (902) 490-6167
Fax: (902) 490-6583