tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Suppress "Connection reset by peer: socket write error".
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:12:43 GMT

"Dola Woolfe" <dolachin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20050916174326.66449.qmail@web51808.mail.yahoo.com...
> Hi,
>
> I apologize for asking this question again for I
> remembering asking this question in the past, but I
> can't find the response.
>
> What setting (and where) will suppress the
> aforementioned exception in the tomcat log?

Including the Tomcat version helps ;-).

I'm assuming that this is for the AJP/1.3 Connector.  The answer is to
change the logging level for that component to be one higher than the level
in the message (in the latest version, it's at DEBUG level and I don't
remember what it used to be).  For example, if you are using JDK1.4 logging
you would do something like:
  org.apache.jk.common.level=SEVERE

in your logging.properties file.