tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mahesh S Kudva" <>
Subject Multiple Threads for one webapp
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:56:53 GMT
Hi All
 I have setup virtual hosts for 3 apps with virtual hosts config as
 follows. These virtual hosts are first handled by Apache and mod_jk. My
 apps have scheduler and automated mailing services.
 <Host name="" debug="0" appBase=”deploy”
prefix="vhost_log1."  suffix=".log" timestamp="true"/>
          <Context path=""
 docBase="${jboss.server.home.dir}/deploy/application.war" debug="0"
This config is mailing the same mail 7 time. Further I noticed that
there  were 7 service started of the same kind. Querying the developer,
he said that he had coded the apps to have the mail sent once every week.
The mails are sent once every week but as said 7 copies of the same mail
is delivered.
 The request for the app results in page not found if I follow the
 following config, even thought there is no error in startup.
 <Context path="application"
 docBase="${jboss.server.home.dir}/deploy/application.war" debug="0"
 Can you guys have any idea on this and help me troubleshoot ???
 Regards & Thanks
 Mahesh S Kudva

Robosoft Technologies - Partners in Product Development

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message