tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Salvatore Denaro <...@panix.com>
Subject XP SP1 and WebDav, login error (domain name prefix)
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:50:08 GMT
I'm having troubles setting up WebDav with tomcat 5.5.9 on JDK 1.5_04 on
Fedora Linux FC4

The webdav share works perfectly from my Mac running OS X.3.

When I try to connect to the WebDav share from my laptop running XP, the
login box comes up and insists on putting changing the login name to
"domain-name.net\username" rather than using just "username"

There seems to be no setting in XP's networking setting to change this.

I've been googling for an answer for the past week with no luck.

Does anyone know a work around?

Thanks.