tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Borja Bravo Alférez <bor...@dat.etsit.upm.es>
Subject Re: Jk connector fails to connect... after some time working
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:57:11 GMT
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Yassine ELassad wrote:

> hi,
>
> i think its just apache trying to connect to tomcat using JK while the
> tomcat not confiigured to answer this request ?
>
> since you execute your jsp on (8080)
>
> i hope i understands your matter if not please try to be clearer about
> it if you need help with connnecting apache <-mod_jk->tomcat i can
> provides you some working configs TC5.x
>
> regards Yassine

Thank you for your effort. I am sure there can be some configuration
issues. But I do not understand why it can connect during hours and
suddenly it can't. ( persistent connections? running out of something?
Making wild hypothesis is not too hard )

Anyway, Any kind of server.xml examples of connectors will be really
apreciated although I will prefer a 4.1 configuration.

My jk connector config is:

                acceptCount="300"
                bufferSize="2048"
                connectionTimeout="10000"
                debug="7"
                disableUploadTimeout="false"
                enableLookups="true"
                maxKeepAliveRequests="1000"
                maxProcessors="300"
                minProcessors="30"
                port="8009"
 		protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"
                proxyPort="0"
                redirectPort="8443"
                scheme="http"
                secure="false"
                tcpNoDelay="true"
                useURIValidationHack="false">

 	      <Factory className="org.apache.catalina.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory"/>
     </Connector>

( I am making changes quite often looking a stable configuration )

Regards,

 	Borja