tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Keddie, Robert" <>
Subject Httpfilterproc and overflowing event logs
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:05:25 GMT
Recently upgraded to tomcat 5.028 on windows 2000 server. Loaded sdk and the Now
in my application events logs we are getting information errors like the
ones below that fill up our application log: Debug: [jk_isapi_plugin.c
(429)]: HttpFilterProc check if [/contents.htm] is pointing to the
web-inf directory Debug: [jk_isapi_plugin.c (420)]: HttpFilterProc
[/contents.htm] is not a servlet url Debug: [jk_isapi_plugin.c (308)]:
In HttpFilterProc Virtual Host redirection of ipaddress : 80 Any ideas
on how to make this stop??? It appears that even .htm pages created in
frontpage 2003 are going through the redirection process. HELP

Robert Keddie

Web Development/MIS

Phone: (352)671-8802
<>   <>