tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KEREM ERKAN <kerem.er...@basari.com.tr>
Subject RE: mod_jk performance
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:03:43 GMT

I would really love to. As soon as I get more experience on Tomcat (I work
with Tomcat for approx. 6-7 months), I will try to contribute a little. ;)

Don't get me wrong, but Tomcat documentation is not very explanatory and
does not have many examples for a newbie to get his hands on Tomcat easily.

Cheers,

Kerem